Our client is currently looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with its customers. The main responsibility is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Cold call prospects, qualify opportunities, initiate contact, and develop client relationships.
- Arrange meetings with clients and coordinate with consulting team, vendors and other partners as required.
- Lead and provide consultation on business requirements analysis based on company products and services portfolio.
- Deliver effective sales presentations and value propositions.
- Pro-actively develop new channels to market. Coordinate marketing events, seminars and road-shows.
- Liaise with corporate alliances including hardware, software, consulting vendors and other ISVs.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field.
- 5 years of experience in software solution selling.
- Good business and IT understanding.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai.
- Willingness to learn, good team player and self starter.
- Good personality with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have own car is a plus.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.