Our client, Stonelotus Ventures, provides early stage businesses with funding, management and strategic support. The company works with passionate founders in high growth industries to create value through establishing systems and processes on which to excel growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Accountant will handle and process all accounting and reporting duties for the Company. The successful candidate will excel in an entrepreneurial environment, with limited supervision. We require a candidate with good spoken and written English.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are completed
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Prepare monthly reports for the Managing Director and the Board of Directors
- Prepare all required supporting documents for the annual audit and coordinate with the auditor
- Participate in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Thai national only
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Must be able to legally sign financial statements as Company Accountant
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in similar position is desirable
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, XERO accounting software
- Prioritize and organize multiple tasks with timely and accurate completion
- Very good command of English
- Strong communication and people skills (both face-to-face and phone skills)
- Positive attitude and outgoing
- Ability to follow direction and work independently, good organization skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.