Our client is a high quality in Construction business and growing to be a top in markets. Currently, they are looking for Accounting Manager to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Accounting Manager
Location : Samutprakan
- Thai nationality age between 35-42 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Accounting or any related
- At least 5 years work experiences in Manager level with Construction service.
- Has experiences with both Big4 and Corporate businesses.
- Hold CPD and CPA licenses.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft-Office and Oracle.
- Good command in English (Toeic 600 up)
- Able to work on every Saturday
- Responsible for overall part of financial accounting for construction project including budget planning, cashflow forecast, costing, inventory management, internal control, and financial accounting report.
- Ensures that all financial reporting meet deadlines and expected quality in complying with Tax regulations and International Financial Report Standard (IFRS).
- Complying of the key terms and conditions of the project contracts by having thorough understanding of the detail of each project contracts.
- Monitor and control accounting data recording into system and ensure the correct statements are posting under accounting & tax regulations on time as planned
- Involve in the development and implementation of costing and accounting systems to improve the project business