The Accounting Manager (Order to Cash/OTC Process Lead) will be responsible mainly to manage the OTSC (Order to Settlement Cash) within Thailand. The OTSC processes include OTSC data management, performing cash applications, AR management, promotion/discount payment, and other period end close processing.
This position will be integral part of building the plant's finance operations team, supporting, and developing staff. This role will require an influence, a commitment to the change effort of shared service. This role will be highly collaborative with others across the globe in finance and other functions to ensure key learning and best practices.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Lead the team to complete all OTSC accounting activities with above scope
- Together with FA Tower lead, work closely with global process owners and ensure all financial accounting activities of OTSC process are executed effectively and efficiently with appropriate controls and end to end view
- This role will be the key customer for CBS Finance, and will work in close partnership with BU Commercial, Treasury, Tax, Decision Support
- Work closely with CBS Finance and global process owners to build capabilities for executing financial accounting processes at appropriate places to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of finance organization
- Hold self and team accountable for delivering results, and driving the continuous improvement of finance activities; collaborating across business, functions, and enterprises
- Identify, develop and coach direct reports to ensure we have high performing teams
- Empower team to initiate change and drive results
- Create a culture of intellectual curiosity and continuous learning to meet individual development goals
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or higher
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with relevant experience is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of accounting experience in finance operation work with deep expertise in OTSC (order to settlement cash) and related finance and accounting processes
- Minimum of 3 years of previous management experience
- Experience in performing shared service operations is a plus
- Proven ability to drive discipline and process orientation in a large complex organization
- Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong prioritization skills handling multiple priorities
- Work experience on transformation and process improvement projects is desirable
- Proven experience in managing large teams
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.