The Accounting Manager will ensure that the statutory reporting is on time reliable and accurate. He or she will perform the monthly closing and ensure the Compliance with local GAAP requirements as well US GAAP policies and procedures .
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Ensure that the statutory reports are in line with the local GAAP and US GAAP
- Ensure the internal controls are in place for the assets and liabilities of the company
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly reports & tax reports are submitted correctly and on time
- Handle deferred and corporate income tax and be a contact person for tax authorities
- Manage and mentor the team of 4-5 people.
- Be a contact person for global and regional counterparts in terms of operational finance.
- Ad-hoc assignments requested by a Financial Controller
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 10 years working experience in accounting and 2 years management experience in multi-national companies
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Thai national only
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.