The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing Procure to Pay operations activities, which includes invoice processing of PO Invoices, Non PO Invoices, debit memos, credit memos, etc. Supporting PRTP reports/ documents for internal and external Audit.
- Responsible for Payment proposals review, executions and handling the payment exceptions, as needed
- Ability to handle BU/function specific emergency requests (eg. Payments)
- Ensure monthly expenses have been fully and accurately recorded
- Handle Balance sheet reconciliation for payable accounts
- Respond to BU contacts/customers and to deliver error free process
- Should possess hands-on knowledge of end to end Procure to Pay process operations
- Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues including BU/function country controllers/Leaders
- Lead and/or participate in PTP specific special projects to drive efficiency
- Handling ad-hoc requests on a timely manner
- Thai nationals only
- 6-8 years of experience in finance operation with good expertise in Procure to Pay and related Finance processes
- Prior experience of managing a team with people management responsibilities
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good command of English
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.