The Asset Development Manager will be responsible to identify opportunities to build additional retail stores at several locations across the country to increase the number of retail destinations for one of the biggest retailer in Thailand.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Lead large scale development of shopping centers development projects
- Co-ordinate with property consultant to conduct market and feasibility studies, and valuation for asset development projects.
- Acquire new land for new stores/shopping malls expansion, and lease extension.
- Analyze site cost based on market transactions, valuation and comparison with other existing stores.
- Negotiate land acquisition or lease agreement to achieve project target rates of return
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Real Estate or Architecture or Property related disciplines
- Thorough understanding of the property market and asset valuation
- Background in Finance and Accounting combine with Marketing
- Ability to identify trends and opportunities for retail outlet locations
- Collaborative skills to engage with other teams
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to lead and motivate team of specialists
- Excellent spoken and written English, and computer literacy
- Able to travel upcountry
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.