The Assistant Account Payable Manager is responsible for managing all accounting functions and supervising the accounting department. This position will be responsible for ensuring strict compliance with IFRS, accounting practices and procedures, timely completions of all accounting tasks and routings and producing financial statements.
- Responsible for overseeing the Account Payable and Account Receivable functions.
- Supervising all accounting staff members and audit their work and performance.
- Ensure strict compliance with company financial policies and guidelines.
- Engage in critical and confidential aspects of accounting.
- Responsible for updating and developing policies, systems, special financial studies of major importance.
- Advise management on matters of fiscal procedure and importance for the organization.
- Works with confidential data, which, if disclosed, might have significant internal effect or minor external effect.
- Ensure the on-time submission of company tax reports.
- Give guidance for the team of 20 subordinates.
- Good management skills and able to successfully manage a team of 20 people.
- Bachelor degrees in accounting or related field.
- Ability to work under pressure for tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to efficiently write emails and memos.
- Exhibit exceptional skills in organization, accuracy, consistency and attention to details.
- Good command of English.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.