The Assistant Costing Manager is responsible for overall costing including contract compensation program, credit control and payment for contract grower. Duties will also compile management financial report.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Compile financial and operation data for weekly / monthly financial management reports for BU leadership team, ensure accurate and timely submit.
- Review costing transactions to ensure correctness and compliance with company accounting policies and local GAAP.
- Develop and maintain budget and forecast models supporting both long-term and short-term planning needs.
- Responsible for improving the information system to accelerating the data processing and improving quality of analysis.
- Responsible on inventory valuations and direct material ledgers in general ledger system and trading systems.
- Support BOI & Tax information as per requested from internal tax team.
- Monitor and review contract grower credit as per credit policy.
- Monitor contract compensation payment is according to agreement.
- Support agriculture team and others with information with costing and key indications information including solutions providing.
- Coaching and support the development finance team to be more efficient in serving business needs.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting
- Equivalent of at least 3-5 years experience in manufacturing.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Proven ability to develop internal control systems that provide effective and efficient operations.
- Good of written and spoken English Good command of English.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.