Our client is a global food manufacturing and exporting to around the world, the company is growing in double size in each year. Currently, they are seeking for Assistant General Manager - Payment & Payroll who is self-motivated and challenge to lead the teams.
Position: Assistant General Manager - Payment & Payroll
- Manage and monitor all payment activities to both domestic and overseas suppliers, to pay short-term loan and incurred interest, supply chain financing/trust receipt, etc. to ensure that the payments will be made correctly and in time.
- Negotiate interest rate on short-term loan borrowing
- Control and monitor the contingencies credit line and the usage of the line i.e. Letter of Credit, LG, Standby L/C, etc.
- Manage and monitor the local payment process thru outsourcing bill placement and check payments at the banks and other manual payments at the company to agree with the payment terms from suppliers.
- Manage and control foreign currency cash for employee travelling oversea.
- Manage, monitor, control the payment process on weekly wage to daily workers and bi-weekly salary to contracted employees for the companies under the services to comply with the relevant laws and regulations, including, perform any other tasks i.e. withholding tax, contribution for pension fund, provident fund, etc.
- Work with other departments to review on the company welfare, benefits, incentives, etc.
- Work with HR for MOU workers on obtaining work permits, health check, etc. to comply with laws and regulations.
- Be a part of provident fund committee/working team to ensure the benefits of the member will be protected.
- Understand the payment process and the relevant required works, i.e. accounting recording, verifying and approving process, payment methods, reconcile on payments, supply chain financing, at the overseas subsidiaries
- Explore the possibility and pros and cons of having payment center to cover overseas subsidiaries.
- If it is feasible, set the plan to implement and to manage, monitor, and control.