The Assistant Manager for Special Projects will support the execution of various Operational Process Improvement | Marketing | IT Enhancement | Change Management and Strategic initiatives for this chain of Premium Casual Dining restaurants.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
We are seeking a high energy, collaborative organizer and driver with exceptional communication skills, in both Thai and English. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, the Assistant Manager - Special Projects will engage with various departments to drive change throughout the enterprise.
- Support development of detailed work-plans for the various special projects
- Engage with the corresponding functional areas and process owners to share project objectives | responsibilities | timelines
- Drive the execution of each special project, reporting Status | Issues | Schedule Impacts | Etc. to Stakeholders and Board of Directors
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or relevant field
- 2 Year of practical Projects experience (any type of projects)
- Overseas Education is desirable
- Consulting background is ideal, yet not required
- Strong Communication Skills in both Thai & English
- Charismatic, high-energy engaging personality who knows how to make things happen
- F&B | QSR | Retail industry experience a bonus
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.