Our client is a large manufacturing and growing the business in Thailand with many products, they are looking for an active "Assistant Product Manager".
Position: Assistant Product Manager
- Handling brand building and setting marketing strategies to make sure customers receive correct communication.
- Evaluating and launching promotional and advertising campaigns to implement marketing activities on new launched products.
- Supporting sales team and ensuring the effectiveness of promotional plans from product analysis.
- Developing and implementing communication strategy to build good relationship with outsource/agencies such as magazine and online media, control media budget and analyse media efficiency
- Analysing customer feedback to improve marketing activities to increase sales effectiveness.
- Planning and monitoring budget and expenditure, making sure the budget is being controlled.
- 3 years' experienced in Marketing communication or Brand awareness.
- Good analytical, logical thinking, time management and can work independence.
- Good Command in English