This Assistant Product Manager supports the Digital Voice of the Customer & Champion of the Consumer Experience for this market leader across the hotel, retail and F&B segments. The Assistant Product Manager's key responsibilities center around supporting the Product Team in realizing the digital Customer Experience - defining | shaping | delivering | enhancing all of the digital channels & assets used to engage customers and build & measure satisfaction. As Product Manager, the individual will work collaboratively with the user community & Agile development team members to realize the overall product vision.
The ideal Assistant Product Manager candidate will come from an IT | Technology background, having development and/or Digital Project Management experience in Agile environments, complemented with Digital Marketing and Branding experience. Industry experience in the Retail, Hospitality | Hotels or QSR segments is ideal.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Help determine & shape the overall Digital Engagement environment for the 3 business lines, via market & competitive research as well customer requirements capture.
- Capture detail level of requirement from stakeholders and customers.
- Create, prioritize and maintain the Digital Product backlog.
- Build and maintain relationships with key Customers & Stakeholders.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Agile Development Team.
- Product backlog management, including defining user stories and prioritization.
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings.
- Facilitating development by working with design and UI | UX teams to ensure the developers have the requisite detail to keep performing iterations.
- Constantly monitoring progress, looking for ways to improve the product and make adjustments based on strategic goals.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor or higher degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Law, Marketing, IT, Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ Years in IT Consulting | Software Development | Digital Project Management | Digital Marketing| Product Manager Space.
- Familiar with digital frameworks such as Hook, ZMOT.
- Proficiency in project management, people management, documentation management and tools.
- Software development or management experience with strong technical competence.
- Digital Marketing & Brand Experience.
- Excellent Communicator, Collaborator & Motivator.
- Fluent in Thai | Near-fluent in English.