Assistant Production Manager (Plant-Petchburi province)
- To review and determine new sales orders in terms of company's production capacity, materials situation, customer expectation, new products developing techniques and costing reduction;
- Handle the management of production department, ensure all of production order achieve the quality level, delivery time and cost target, make quality control in the first priority and improve company reputation;
- Correct SAP handling implementation.
- Work together with Quality department to implement Quality standard and procedures in the company.
- Developing termly production planning as to satisfy customer requirement, ensure delivery deadline, follow missing materials, decrease supplying chain risk, increase production efficiency and lower manpower costing;
- Daily workshop inspection, find out the reason for problems and communicate with other department to solve, hold regular production meeting to discuss anything happened in plant side, dig out the root reason and modify original planning.
- Develop manaufacture processing and procedures ,workin rules, on-site management, working position instruction, SOP,working methods, tools,facilities and disciplines to keep the good production management and to improve the cost saving,production efficiency and MAD date.
- Establish facility maintenance program system as to ensure equipments available running and guarantee smooth productions, decrease the break-down of machinery. Foresee and plan the new lines and equipments for further development of the business.
- Launching the 5S system in plant and keep continuous improving in visible environments, working locations, materials saving, tools allocation, manpower costing;
- Enhancing all working labors development with company growing, guiding into competition system, leveraging all resources available to ensure the entire production team are properly trained and developed continuously;
- Give strong support to and coordinate with closely with R&D to implement the new product development on time. Quickly feedback to R&D for product designing improvement and cost saving.
- Most of these occupations require a four - years college degree or above, background in Precision Tooling & Moulding, Mechanical, Electronic, automotive industry, or relevant;
- At least 8 years working experience in a multinational company (Must have at least 5 years experience in production manager, good understanding of manufacturing process.)
- Strong operation management skills and overall cost control, high manufacturing environment
- Strong organization, leadership and interpersonal relation skills
- Basic communication skills required (oral and written)
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.