- Engage in and support cross-functional team efforts in the commercialization of new products by participating in meetings, documentation of facility capabilities, identification of quality concerns, communication of potential consumer complaints, participation in plant trials or start-ups, organization of specification review and compliance checks.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the QA Supplier & Contract Management members on safety and quality expectations when supporting a new product commercialization / launch.
- Conduct on-site quality and safety system audits to determine risk assessment of suppliers and co-manufacturers, issuing timely reports, process evaluation, and coordinate required follow-up action as needed.
- Work with the facilities and internal partners such as R&D and procurement to manage the safety and quality expectations for contract manufactures through the approval process and ongoing approval conformance.
- Develop and manage safety and quality auditing systems using internal audits and review of third-party audits and certifications. Support and manage product qualification need across multiple facilities and production lines.
- Perform electronic finished product release based on samples and documentation review.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of quality system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access) and SAP
- A few abilities and competencies:
- Capable of working with minimal direct supervision
- Strong demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, and self-initiative skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management to schedule and prioritize own daily, weekly, monthly activities
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral presentations.
- Result Driven
- Comfort around Higher Management