Our client is a high quality food manufacturing and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for a dynamic manager to lead Accounting teams to achieve company goals.
Position : AVP - Credit Control
Location : Bangkok
- Managing the team to set the working plan and allocate the resources to achieve the relevant Enterprises and the Department Objectives.
- Accurating and real-time information on receivables so as to use such information to collect the money from customers, to manage liquidity correctly and efficiently on daily basis, to report exporting details to EXIM bank for trade insurance, and other purposes as required.
- Managing on new customers to have proper customer credit limit and the collection operation plan so as to ensure that there will be no issue on collection.
- Managing to collect the receivables into the companies accurately and on time so that the proceeds from collections can be used efficiently.
- Corporating with other departments to deliver the products to customers punctually and all documents will be sent to customers correctly and in time so that there will be no operational interruption and trustworthiness damage to the companies, with EXIM bank and relevant internal parties to set up the proper credit limit for each customer and monitor the transactions within the set limit.
- Monitoring the aging and perform any actions as required for delayed payments from customers.
- Reporting exporting volume for INLAND /SELLER insurance properly and on timely manners so as to ensure that the risks have been protected.
- Negotiating on insurance premium and policy on trade insurance and transportation insurance.
- Leading the team to improve employee engagement and to ensure working/performance improvement directly and indirectly.
- Managing and supervising receivables collections, both from domestic and overseas customers
- Master degree or higher in Finance/Accounting, Economics, and other relevant majors.
- 15 years direct experience on trade finance and credit control functions.
- Knowledge on accounting principle and accounting process, SAP and business/operational process improvement is a plus.