Our client, a Multi-National FMCG company, is seeking for an experienced Brand Manager | FMCG. The ideal candidate has demonstrated a passion about uncovering consumer insights, and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. This person will join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, and will create strategies to grow market share and brand equity, and improve the overall customers' experience.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Analyze how the company's brand is positioned in the market, and crystalize targeted consumers' insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Lead acreative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to "take action"
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Anticipate bottlenecks
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand's direction, choices and tactics
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.