The Business & Operations Manager will assume responsibility for the overall Operations and Guest Experience of our beachfront property comprised of luxury Villas and a pioneering Integrative Health Clinic on Koh Samui.
This role involves overall Leadership of the collection of Villas as well as Operations Management of the adjoining Health Clinic.
Villa Business Management involves every aspect of Villa operations including day-to-day Service Delivery excellence, all staff coordination & leadership (e.g. concierge, butlers, chefs, housekeeping, maintenance, etc.) while interacting with our high-profile clients, crafting the best possible Guest Experience. Strong Customer Relationship acumen and the drive to handle complex customer | patient requests, issues and exceed guest expectations. Collaborate with Marketing on Branding, Business Development & Brand Ambassadorship of the Property.
Operations Management of the Health Clinic entails oversight of the general functioning of the Clinic. This position manages the operational wellbeing of the clinic, develops and implements Customer Service standards, policies & procedures, budget & procurement management and manages both medical and non-medical staff.
We are looking for a driven, energetic & personable Hospitality professional who will take ownership of all aspects of the Villas and drive operations of the integrated Health Clinic.. This is a very exciting time in the global medical tourism & healthcare industry as it transforms from traditional pharmaceutical-based chronic condition management to personalized Naturopathic & Integrative prevention and treatment protocols. We are at the forefront of this transformation and look forward to welcoming the right progressive Hospitality executive to our team.
** This position is open to both qualified Thai & Foreign nationals **
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Responsible for directing day-to-day operations, managing and developing staff, assuring high quality service delivery & care, sound fiscal operations, maintaining a strong referral base and maintain compliance with all related regulatory agencies
- Lead & mentor management team and align organization towards realizing the vision, mission, and objectives
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values
- Provide oversight of operational activities, developing and implementing plans for enhancing productivity, compliance and profitability
- Set & drive standards for Operational and Guest Experience Excellence
- Build understanding & expertise in all treatments & services
- Stay abreast of leading edge regenerative & naturopathic therapies
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree | Master Degree in Hospitality Management or related program
- Proven experience in Leadership role in Luxury Hospitality or Wellness industry
- Exposure & Interest in Integrative | Regenerative | Naturopathic | Functional Medicine space is advantageous
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills