Our client is a global leading Electronics Manufacturer for a wide range of industries: railway, telecomunication, aerospace, infrastructure or medical devices
For more than 25 years, the company has invested massively worlwide and is equipped with automatic machines and high-end control equipment.
- Overseeing and participating in activities such as bids, and customer relationship management.
- Representing the company's interests, and building business relationships to enhance sales business development performance.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFQ requirements,
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Sales report & forecast analysis
- Bachelor's degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation at the mid levels
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (good command in French is a plus)
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task.
- Reactivity, Take initiative, Able to work under pressure
- Experience with SAP
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)