Our client is a rapidly growing financial services provider in Thailand. The company’s success relies largely on its entrepreneurial culture, which promote a fun and encouraging working environment where people are empowered to try different ideas. The company is a community of independent, experienced and trusted financial experts.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to focus on seeking opportunities specific for banking & investment products. Ideal candidate should be well organized, multi-tasking, detail-minded, fast learner, and result oriented.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Ensure that data is up to date and accurately entered and managed within the company’s CMS or other sales management system.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet partner needs.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. also arrange business meetings with prospective partners.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support also build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Experience | Other Requirements
- Thai nationality only.
- Business development management positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience. An MBA is often requested as well.
- Strong network in Banking, Finance, Wealth Sector, Channel Management is a plus.
- Effective communication, influencing, problem solving and negotiation skills with Can Do attitude.
- Market knowledge on banking and investment products is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office with high presentation.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand. Due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.