The Business Development Manager will help the Management to perform the feasibility study for various investment opportunities i.e. new projects, new country.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Prepare investment proposals and perform feasibility study for various investment opportunities i.e. new projects, new country, etc. This includes potential occasional travelling both domestically and regionally.
- Prepare financial projections. This includes modifying existing model or creating financial model to suit new projects
- Perform market, data and regulatory research and analysis. Stay update with market development.
- Prepare narrative and presentation material of the investment projects and/or present to management or Board of Directors
- Perform post-natal and/or post investment review and analysis.
- Support other department in performing analysis or other company's project
- Perform any other assignment as requested by management
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Economic, Finance, or MBA.
- 5 years work experience in investment analysis, corporate finance, financial modelling development or valuation.
- Experience in use of common financial tools: ROI, NPV, IRR, Pay Back
- Strong analytical skills, details oriented, ability to understand key business drivers and macroeconomic.
- Good attitude, team player and ability to work independently and under time pressure.
- Proficient in English language in business writing and communication.
- Experience in FMCG industry, investment management or cross border investment would be advantage.
- Thai nationals only
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.