- Developing of business strategies for assigned accounts or Market Segments by identifying potential customer for engagement & penetration.
- Executing of the Business plan to grow and achieve the company set targets for Thailand.
- Developing and coordinating customer corporate-to-corporate review by interfacing with the customer.
- Creating formal sales and marketing presentations by utilizing technical resources and corporate information for consistent company message
- Requiring the Sales operations for certain strategic customer accounts.
- Handling for developing relationships with assigned accounts.
- Assisting in the development and support of strategic programs.
- Maintaining market awareness on competitor activities, industry trends and new concepts.
- 5 years' experience in Electronics Component Sales or Marketing
- Must possess valid state driver's license, safe driving record and be insurable by the Companies' liability carrier.