The ideal BI Consultant (CPM) will provide expertise in the design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting solutions in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) space for this global leader of cloud-based analytics solutions.
The BI Consultant will work with the larger consulting team to help clients translate their financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting & supporting data requirements into actionable Dashboards, Scorecards and analytical models.
This is a great opportunity for a customer-centric BI consultant who has a solid base of database & analytics acumen, loves learning new technologies & approaches for a Gartner-leading solutions provider and earn above-market compensation in one of the best corporate spaces in Bangkok.
** Near-fluent English is required to work collaboratively w/ regional & global teams **
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables:
- Participate in the end-to-end life cycle of BI implementations - Analyze | Design | Build | Test | Deploy
- Utilize BI expertise, business knowledge and technical skills to successfully deliver BI initiatives
- Adhere to development methodologies, standards, naming conventions and best practices
- Complete project related documentation (naming standards, technical specifications, test plans etc.) during the different stages of the project
- Deliver training and provide knowledge transfer to end user clients
Education | Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Similar Technology degree
- 2+ years practical solution implementation experience in Financial Reporting | Budgeting | ERP or related systems
- Understanding of basic Accounting principles and Financial Reporting systems (e.g. G/L & sub-ledgers) | Solid Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Experience w/ relational DBMS (e.g. SQL Server, DB2, Oracle), ETL processes and/or associated data manipulation tools
- Experience w/ any BI toolset (e.g. Power BI, Qlikview, Hyperion, Tableau) is desirable
- Near-fluency in English