The Business Line Manager | Industrial Solutions will focus primarily on the business development and market growth for this world leading manufacturer of industrial tools and equipment.
Based in Bangkok, this role focuses primarily on Thai market, but also on the central and south east Asian regions. The main responsibilities are to develop, implement, and execute an effective strategy across the regions in focus, and supervise the sales and aftermarket teams.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Planning and executing sales and marketing strategies to drive sustainable profitable growth in line with the global strategy.
- Achieve sales targets in line with our local and global ambitions.
- Take a hands-on approach to driving sales with direct approaches to all automotive OEMs.
- Develop strong business relationships with automotive customers and prospects, Japanese OEMs, where there is a special focus.
- Building, managing, developing and motivating a strong team.
- Acquiring new customers and building strong relationships.
- Building strong relationships with the material suppliers, machine tool builders and robot suppliers.
- Developing efficient communication and cooperation with global key account managers in Japan, China and Germany.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- At least 5 years of proven success and professional experience in B2B Sales Management / Senior sales roles within the automation, robotic or industrial manufacturing industries, and a strong experience in the automotive sector.
- University degree in the technical area (industrial engineering or similar), or relevant industry experience.
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of Japanese language would be a major advantage.
- Experience of profit and loss accountability.
- Proven success within sales and demonstrate a capability to plan and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of the MS-office programs is prerequisite.
- Highly motivated person with a strong drive, customer orientation and primarily a business and result-oriented approach.
- Determination to succeed and a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Strong communication skills, and a willingness to travel.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.