Our client is a high quality in Trading business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for Business Planning Manager to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Business Planning Manager
Location : Bangkok
- Bachelor's/ Master's in Finance, Economic or Business Administration.
- Thai nationality age between 40-45 year old!!!!!
- At least 10 years of experience working in business planning & managerial level
- Having knowledge or experience in Trading or Manufacturing business.
- Able to start work immediately would be advantage.
- EXCELLENT command of spoken and written English
- Monitor pending orders and specific customers requests and provide the solutions to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
- Support the Quarterly/Annual Budget Planning, Strategic Planning and Risk Scenario Planning
- Working with functional manager or HQ in various aspects of assessing and executing strategic actions. This includes identifying, analyzing, and developing model and projections. Articulate the progress and result report to key stakeholders
- Business performance analysis. Analyze profitability by Product / Customer / Managed Segment
- Prepare other ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions (new market development, business divestiture opportunities, financial, rate-volume analysis, pricing, etc.)
- Review feasibility of marketing programs and sales process activities