The Business Unit Director will ensure that the FMCG Business Unit is meeting its goals and contributes to the overall success of this leading consumer products multi-national company. This position includes a broad range of responsibilities; from analyzing market trends, training and mentoring staff, to creating and implementing strategies to reach business targets.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Responsible for planning, directing the whole administrative services of the FMCG Business Unit
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 10+ years of work experience in Marketing
- Accomplished people and team manager
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Thai national only
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.