The Business Unit Manager | Medical Devices will report to the Managing Director, and will be responsible for the overall growth of the revenue and profit of the Medical Devices Business Unit for this world leading healthcare and medical device manufacturer.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Plan and develop all aspects of business unit in terms of sales, profitability and other corporate goals
- Generate the policies & strategies to achieve the set goals
- Ensure the effective implementation and execution of policy and plan to direct the growth of the company and to achieve objectives
- Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and improve these results
- Originate the processes to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth
- Maintain the relationships with the existing clients and foster new relationship with the potential clients
- Supervise and develop the team
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Medical Devices, Nursing, BA or any related field
- At least 10 years experiences in Sales and Marketing in Medical Devices industry
- Strong in client relationship management and development aptitude
- Possess solid presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.