The Business Unit Manager | Medical Devices will report to the Managing Director, and will be responsible for the overall growth of the revenue and profit of the Medical Devices Business Unit.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Plan and develop all aspects of business unit in terms of sales, profitability and other corporate goals
- Generate the policies & strategies to achieve the set goals
- Ensure the effective implementation and execution of policy and plan to direct the growth of the company and to achieve objectives
- Evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and improve these results
- Originate the processes to manage the organization's current activities and its projected growth
- Maintain the relationships with the existing clients and foster new relationship with the potential clients
- Supervise and develop the team
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Medical Devices, Nursing, BA or any related field
- At least 10 years experiences in Sales and Marketing in Medical Devices industry
- Strong in client relationship management and development aptitude
- Possess solid presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.