Our client has been one of the world's leading suppliers of networking products for various deployment requirements for more almost 30 years. Focused on innovation and customer-centricity, the company's products and services are the first choice of many tier-one service providers, connecting more than 400,000 small and medium-sized businesses, and upwards of 70 million end users to the internet around the globe.
About the Opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for a mid career executive who has proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement in IT industry, and who possess a good understanding of networking applications to join a team that is motivated, diverse, and believes in independent thought and originality.
As Channel Sales Director | Network Solutions you will drive the sales team to develop and enable channel partners. You will maintain strong relationships with partners at all levels and recruit new resellers.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop business relationships, generate, and negotiate business to agreed annual qualitative and quantitative targets, increasing year by year.
- Focus on winning the most relevant key players in vertical markets such as Education, Hospitality, Chain Store, Government etc.
- Drive the sales team to develop and enable channel partners.
- Maintain strong relationship with partners at all levels and recruit new resellers.
- Create a valid business plan, execute and adjust based on market changes.
- Coordinate with all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc.
- Build a strong sales pipeline management process; manage channel sales to develop the sales pipeline, ensuring that all sales are kept up to date.
- Lead sales/presales to respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring that all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Male, age between 35-40 years, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/ Telecom/ Business or related field.
- At least 8 years' experience in the channel management, sales management in the IT industry, preferably with major IT equipment distributors selling through channels.
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement in the IT industry.
- Good understanding of networking applications.
- Responsible, able to meet tight deadlines, follow up on commitments, and take disciplinary action wherever appropriate.
- The perfect candidate is self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Strong leadership, organization, and people management skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills with strong sales aptitude.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.