Criterion Asia Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Chief Product Officer (CPO) | Digital to join a pioneering, full-service e-commerce multi-national company based in Thailand, leading teams across multiple countries to build world class products to serve hundreds of millions of users.
The ideal CPO will be responsible for leading the vision, strategy and execution of the end-to-end consumer experience across five countries (Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar, and Indonesia). The experience and digital product portfolio is truly the entire eCommerce value chain, encompassing Cloud Service provisioning | Digital Marketing Platform & services | robust eCommerce Communities and Logistics fulfillment soutions.The successful candidate will play a critical leader role for the product owner team and translate key customer experience, pain & gain into a product/platform roadmap, analyze entire customer journey quality of experience, define business strategy, requirements, features, functionality, set timelines and lead a cross-functional team through customer journey lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Act as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Provide mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivate staff to meet or surpass organisational and sales goals
- Coordinate with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversees daily operations and make adjustments as necessary
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Directs acquisition and sales of assets to meet organisation goals
- Evaluate newly implemented sales plans
- Provide a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Have unique understanding how biz and tech innovations can solve problems for under-banked population / merchants
- Have deep analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- At least 10+ years of product manager experience in Multi-National Company with strong product analytical background and able to make timely product requirements
- At least 5 years of payment channel integration experience with a solid understanding of the payments industry which includes credit/debit card networks, issuers, acquirers and alternative payment channels
- Clearly formulate product vision, strategy and lifecycle
- Built an elite product teams
- Experience in payments and fintech are great plus
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.