Our client is a high quality in Logistic business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for Collection Manager to lead teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Collection Manager
Location : Bangkok
- Thai nationality age between 30-37 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Law or any related field.
- At least 5 years or more in related work experiences in Credit & Collection in management level with international companies.
- Strong knowledge of the law related to Special Assets/collections processes in financial services/ Banking/Leasing
- Analytics and/or Credit Risk Strategy design experience
- Good command in English
- Strong in team management, Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Review, design, consult or advise any legal issues/agreements requested by business units to comply with laws and regulations.
- Handle any legal cases that customer or any parties file lawsuit to collection department by coordinate and work with external law firm.
- Handle the legal matter and work with outsource agency or any cases that the company need suing process.
- Handle customer complains cases, litigation cases and process (if any) that company might file lawsuit external party.
- Handle cases and defend to the court in case collection require to support.
- Support any special/important assignments from company assign.