Compensation and Benefits Manager (Saraburi)
- Designing fair and attractive bonus programs
- Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction
- Ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations
Our client in Manufacturing which locate at Saraburi province is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager that will establish best practices, attract high-quality employees.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company's strategic plan
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits (Assistant / Manager) or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Compensation and Benefits job
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills and have logical thinking
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field
Please note that we can only accept applications from Thai citizens, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV by click " Apply Now"