Our client is a leading southeast Asian brand in fashion and home furnishings with over 40 retail outlets around Thailand.
The company is looking for an individual who specializes in Compensation and Benefits to join its team to design and implement the organization's reward strategy so that its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs, and are consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Designs the basic compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc.) aligned with the corporate culture and the corporate values
- Work on the development, execution and analysis of salary & benefits surveys and make recommendation of salary and benefits packages as well as related compensation budgets that can attract and retain or improve employee morale and satisfaction.
- Monitor the job market, the modern trends in the compensation and finds the best practice for the implementation in the organization without the major impact on the personnel expenses costs.
- Monitor and recommend modifications to compensation & benefits policies and procedures to keep the internal equity and the external competitiveness as well as improve effectiveness and/ or efficiency of compensation administration practices.
- Coordinates compensation processes such as salary review & planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
- Manage & supervise the entire C&B team includes payroll team and HR business partners as the desired skills and competencies are developed.
- Develop monthly strategic reports to keep the stakeholders/management informed or to create a better decision making.
Experience | Other Requirements
- 10 years of experiences in compensation & benefits management, including 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Strong leadership skill and good team player
- Strong and proven analytical skill
- Excellent communication skill and negotiation skill
- Networking and influencing skill
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
- Good command of English
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources, Economics, Finance/Accounting or related field
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.