"Our client is a gobal leader in the advertising and entertainment IP Industry"
- Develops, implements and evaluates agreed upon sales and licensing plans.
- Hand on experience of project management process.
- Lead and drive a sale team to acheive the targert and plan.
- Identify business opportunities and qualify accounts.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate with business individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Familiarize yourself with each organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity
- Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of the company.
- At lest 6 years working experience in content licensing business.
- Understanding of the business structure.
- Strong negotiation skill with profit oriented mind-set.
- Have experience in B to B sale (retails)
- Fluent in English and Japanese is an advantage.
- Acheived yearly target is prefered.