"Our client is a high quality in Service business and growing to be a top in global markets. Currently, they are looking for contract manager to lead teams to achieve company goals."
- Draft and revise a variety of contracts for service agreements.
- Ensure the organization's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Meet with customers to discuss both legal and business matters
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related.
- At least 6 years' experience in a Senior Contract Engineer and Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in high value projects
- Strong commercial management, negotiation, time management and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English.