Our client is a high quality in Agriculture business and growing to be a top in markets. Currently, they are looking for Costing Manager leading teams to achieve company goals.
Position : Costing Manager
Location : Chachoengsao
- Thai nationality age between 35-42 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Accounting or any related
- At least 5-10 years work experiences with International Automotive business.
- Has experiences with management level before.
- Strong knowledge in Costing and inventory also holding CPD license.
- Familiar with ERP system.
- Good command in English
- Monitor all aspects of cost accounting activities, including month-end and year-end closing, variance analysis, inventory management control.
- Responsible for various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and maintenance of material and files supporting to support period end closing including preparing P&L reconciliation.
- Handle for closing ending inventory, consumed inventory and make an accounting adjustment where appropriated.
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly costing reports with variance analysis.
- Manage and ensure timely identification and compliance with accounting standard,BOI and tax regulation.