Our client is an on-demand reliable messenger service for companies. The mission of the Country Head | Delivery Services | Startup is to lead the platform that will make the delivery service in Thailand more reliable, fast, cost-effective and corporate-friendly from large corporations to the new Facebook shop. The company is also a channel for messengers who want to have a great business opportunity to reach new customers and make extra income growth for the organization.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop, review and refine the company's business strategy and its execution to obtain a leading position in the marketplace.
- Ensure that revenue growth is achieved in a responsible and profitable manner; both organically and through successful completion of mergers and acquisitions.
- Work with the management team to satisfy consumer needs, develop and nurture new and existing customers, partnerships, strategic alliances, and other market opportunities.
- Be the chief steward of the company to ensure that it is well positioned in the public marketplace, and build relationships and credibility with outside investors to provide necessary resources to fund and grow the company.
- Be the primary spokesperson for the company in all interactions with the press, the financial community, and the public markets.
- Provide high-level strategic and tactical leadership to the board and the management team.
- Motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization.
- Develop performance measurements metrics and ensure that they are achieved.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 8+ years of solid experience in piloting a new business line in a related industry
- 8+ years of people management and development
- Demonstrated ability to recommend and lead the implementation of strategies, and business management improvement processes
- Ability to motivate and work across diverse organizations, and lead complex internal and external project teams
- Possess strong business acumen to allocate resources effectively, and remove obstacles
- Significant expertise with vendor management, contract negotiations, compliance, and relationship building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work locally and globally
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.