We have a fantastic opportunity for a mid career executive with a demonstrated track record of leading a new and successful business start-up in the digital industry in Thailand to be part of team that develops one of the largest O2O platforms in the country. Your works will help people save time, money, and make impact on their daily lives. As Country Head, you will be leading the local teams on new services verticals for the Thai market from the early stage and have opportunity to grow them to be number one services in the country.
You will be responsible for developing, reviewing and refining the company’s business strategy and its execution to obtain a leading position in the marketplace. You will ensure that revenue growth is achieved in a responsible and profitable manner; both organically and through successful completion of mergers and acquisitions. You will motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Develop, review and refine the company’s business strategy and its execution to obtain a leading position in the marketplace.
- Ensure that revenue growth is achieved in a responsible and profitable manner; both organically and through successful completion of mergers and acquisitions.
- Work with the management team to satisfy consumer needs, develop and nurture new and existing customers, partnerships, strategic alliances, and other market opportunities.
- Be the face of the organization, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high-quality vision.
- Be the primary spokesperson for the company in all interactions with the press, the financial community, and the public markets.
- Provide high-level strategic and tactical leadership to the board and the management team.
- Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
- Motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization.
- Develop performance measurements metrics and ensure that they are achieved.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 8+ years of solid experience in piloting a new business line in a related industry
- 8+ years of experience in people management and development
- Demonstrated ability to recommend and lead the implementation of strategies, and business management improvement processes
- Ability to motivate and work across diverse organizations, and lead complex internal and external project teams
- Possess strong business acumen to allocate resources effectively, and remove obstacles
- Significant expertise with vendor management, contract negotiations, compliance, and relationship building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Thai
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.