Salary : 200,000 - 300,000 THB/Month
Overview of the Role:
The Digital Platform & Transformation Head will be responsible for creating the leading end-to-end for our Digital Innovation, Client Experience, Product Management, Warehouse Management, Transportation and Technology. The person's primary role will be to define and deliver an aggressive digital transformation of the Online platforms, execute on our Client Led Innovation roadmap and lead the integration of our platforms.
The successful candidate for this high impact role requires knowledge of business strategy, planning, commercial, expertise in building and shaping online / digital strategies, modern UI/UX principles. We're searching for candidates who are searching for challenging management role and want to be part of our new big successful project.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define the overall vision for Online products platform in partnership with the Digital Product Innovation, Client Experience, Sales and Product Heads and clients.
- Sets business plans, strategic goals, roadmap for company to define a vision for the unit / area
- Regularly engage regional and global seniors and cross functional partners to align on strategic initiatives, execution approach and provide key progress and business updates.
- Lead team of seasoned Digital Product Developers who will execute on company Innovation roadmap.
- Helping translate digital strategy plans into technical requirements, participating in agile / waterfall project meetings, validating prototypes with clients, testing development, coordinating relevant cross functional approvals and overseeing client pilots and launch.
- Lead a team of Digital Platform Product Managers responsible for commercializing and overseeing; including analyzing pricing strategy, creating digital sales tools, presenting at key conferences and managing product risk and controls activities.
- Maintains high level of credibility with key stakeholders both, internal and external and others accountable for working in an inclusive way
- Expresses ideas in an articulate, organized and confident manner and demonstrates advanced influencing and negotiating skills
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of team's tactical execution and ensures quality results
- Technologically strong and design savvy with a passion for client experience and innovation
- Master's Degree is a must
- Minimum of 12-15 years of management experience in Banking / FinTech, Logistic, Industrial, Consulting
- Having developed and transformed digital platforms
- Successful track record in executing transformations and key strategic projects
- Prior P&L management experience, strong financial acumen and the ability to think strategically
- Experience leading cross functional teams through a clear and consistent line of sight regarding critical work activities
- Experience in shaping and delivering digital transformations in an agile framework by applying Design Thinking principles and leveraging prototyping tools
- Experience managing seasoned teams and managers
- Proficient in English
- Thai nationality only