The Country Retail Channel Manager is a newly created role, responsible for developing a new strategy and constructing a profitable network of Express Center Retail Outlets in major cities across Thailand for this world leading postal delivery service company.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Identify strategic location to open new retail outlets.
- Negotiating new outlet leases.
- Prepare and obtain approval from Landlords on all Lease Exhibits.
- Work with external brokers, Real Estate Deal Makers, Market Research, Legal, Construction, Store Planning, Architects, Engineers, Landlords and outside vendors regularly on all potential locations.
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Customer Orientation: Is focused on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
- Developing People: Facilitates the development of others through personal involvement in coaching, mentoring and sponsorship. Creates an environment that fosters learning, growth and development to improve company's capability to achieve the strategic vision.
- Building and Leading Teams: Knows the talent* needs of the team. Attracts and develops the people who can meet those needs. Encourages effective cooperation among team members and between teams. Inspires team spirit and the commitment to achieve high standards of performance.
- Influencing: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support and gets others to willingly take action.
- Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listens attentively, and summarizes or asks questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.