Criterion Asia Recruitment has a great opportunity for a Creative Director | Digital and eCommerce to join a pioneering e-commerce multi national company based in Thailand, and lead teams across multiple countries to build world class products to serve hundreds of millions of users. This person will be responsible to oversees the in-house creative team of copy writers and designers to effectively create, plan and deliver creative works for branding and marketing campaigns across online & offline touch points.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Lead creative works across multiple touch points: brand identity design, graphic design (printed/online), advertising, VDO, motion graphics, digital contents, website and brand activation
- Manage creative teams and collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop creative works for design and ideas on branding campaigns that achieve objectives
- Coach and mentor in-house creative teams, and multi-functional teams, to understand how effective design can energize branding & marketing campaign executions
- Define and deliver brand identity design and branding guidelines
- Ensure all creative works consistently align with the overall branding guidelines
- Continuously deliverhigh standardsof creative work with on-time/on-scope delivery
- Keep up-to-date with knowledge of emerging trends on design, advertising, digital innovations and branding practices
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experiences from a creative agency and/or in-house creative function
- Proven track record in leading creative works for online platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, mobile-applications) and offline media (e.g. print, out-of-home (OOH), on-ground activations, and in-store POSM
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates exemplary creativity, strategy and execution quality
- Thorough understanding of brand identity design process and branding strategy
- Solid knowledge of graphics design and relevant software is vital. Experienced with video-making process, video-editing, copy writing and HTML skills are essential.
- Able to handles imultaneous creative work in a fast-paced environment. Able togenerate ideas to solve problems and challenges withinthe creative process.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonalskills. Fluency in written and verbal presentation skills in Thai & English. Additional languages will be an advantage.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from university; preferably in the fields of graphics design, advertising,visual communication, branding or equivalent.
Please note that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.