"Our client is about regional logistic player which provide a comprehensive Air and Sea Freight Services, Land Transportation, Warehousing & Distribution and Customs Brokerage. As the business is growing up, they are seeking a candidate for customer service to support their team."
- contact customer to all supporting documemtation
- comfirm pick up or delivery date
- Oversea co-operate to check customer cleance document, such as form 4, import permit etc.
- Truck booking both of Import & Export shipment
- Customs Clearance documentation, such as CIPL, form D etc.
- To prepare import duty and Vat for import shipment.
- Update delivery details
- Refund from D and prepare payment request
- At least 2 years working experience in customer sevice for transport and logistic industry
- Bacherlor's degree in related field
- Good command of English
- Good interpersonal communication and ability to multi task