Technical Service Specialist (after sales services)
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Plan, Support and solve the troubleshooting work and provide the guideline to customer for products, spare parts or installation via e-mail, line application and phone call.
- Handle quality complaint and technical issue.
- Gather information of all services, defected/claimed cases
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical field.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical and service support.
- Good experience of mechanical diagnosis system
- Good technical and manual understanding
- Have a service mind.
- Technical knowledge in installation, fixing and function in area of ceramic, wellness, tap, furniture, and other related products.