Our client's core product is one of the most pervasive & successful social media platforms in history, engaging & connecting almost 1 billion people in 230 countries. The hugely popular platform also offers gaming, streaming services and lends itself to developing new & creative mobile experiences, which is what you will be doing in this role. The Data Analyst / Data Engineer / Business Intelligence will plan and design data collection strategies for various customer-facing software products
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement and product development opportunities.
- Work with team to prioritize business and information needs.
Experience | Key Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of direct working experience on data analyst, business intelligence or related field.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adapt at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Knowledge of and experience working with databases (SQL, MonogoDB etc), and analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics etc.
- Good analytical and communication skills - can quickly understand, analyze and well communicate insights.
- Good command of English.