Our client specializes in software development for e-commerce platforms and mobile applications. We are looking for positive, energetic and creative DevOps who want to develop their skills, and be part of a fast growing and dynamic organization. The company provides its employees with great benefits, and a nice and trendy working environment along the BTS/MRT Lines.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS cloud-based solutions to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of the production systems.
- Build, release, and configure management of production systems.
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of the products / services.
- Provide system troubleshooting and problem solving across platforms and application domains.
- Suggest architecture improvements, recommend process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Ensure that critical system security is the best in class cloud security solution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- AWS: 2+ years' experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.