The Digital Learning Content Developer is responsible for the design & development of digital learning content for an array of curriculum for this Next Generation eLearning platform.
This Digital Learning Content Developer is a junior role with the primary responsibility of developing engaging, highly interactive, intuitive and fun digital content to support the learning journey of the recipients. Much of the learning content is English as a second language, so conversational English capability is required.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Work with Instructional Designers and software development team to synthesize content and produce digital learning experiences that support course objectives
- Developing content for our learning platform leveraging the appropriate development tools and adhering to corporate pedagogical guidelines
- Developing & delivering eLearning content to target timelines as specified by Project Managers
- Quickly learn & follow eLearning design and development best practices, methodology and standards (e.g. SCORM)
- Delivery high quality eLearning deliverables via QA testing vs. design specifications
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 1 Year Experience in developing and implementing interactive e-learning content or similar
- Familiarity with one or more e-Learning development software tools, such as Adobe Flash or Articulate Storyline is a bonus | Familiarity with other development and digital design platforms such as Photoshop or Illustrator is also advantageous
- Knowledge of SCORM standards is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
- Desire & ability to work in fast-paced & collaborative environment
- Attention to detail & passion to refine your craft