The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the online marketing division and the implementation of the digital marketing strategy across Southeast Asia for this global food and beverage manufacturer.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Contribute to the development of the Online & Social Media communications strategy for both internal and external for the Southeast Asia (SEA) region.
- Analyse, implement, and evaluate the core business messages communicated through digital communication campaigns to relevant target groups using social media (Website, Blog, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Plan, implement, and optimize performance of digital campaigns based on customer segment data and digital communication strategy
- Drive implementation of marketing automation and content marketing initiatives to support business divisions
- Ensures tracking, performance measurement, and reporting of Online & Social Media Communications according to define metrics
- Orchestrate and contribute to content creation and optimization according to channel and target groups.
- Manage conversations and issues coming from social media (member of the global virtual social media manager team)
- Monitor Online & Social Media communication and KPIs, feed back to the organization
- Optimize owned & operated digital channels and assets for different device types (Desktop, Tablet, SmartPhones, Apps, TV).
- Drive positive user experience, consistent customer journeys, search engine ranking and share of voice of Social Media
- SLT website and intranet management
- Consult internal community on digital transformation of the company's communications
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 5 years of managerial experience in Marketing Research & New Product Development in the FMCG or consumer products industries; experience gained in the Beverage industry is preferable
- Ability to execute with excellence across multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize workload to maximize impact
- Proven ability to use consumer/professional insights to identify strategic opportunities for business growth and drive business results
- Ability to combine deep methodology expertise (both traditional and innovative techniques) with practical experience to quickly assess and develop research recommendations to solve current business questions/challenges
- Experience in working with regional partners required; overseas/factory exposure is preferred
- Proven experience with online and in-person qualitative research such as ethnography, customer feedback, consumer fueled innovation, and social listening
- Ability to understand, integrate and synthesize primary research, customer behavior, and secondary research to form insightful observations, and clear actionable business implications
- Proven experience executing research such as brand tracking, positioning, loyalty, segmentation, advertising effectiveness, pricing, and concept testing. Knowledge of statistical techniques such as conjoint, regression, factor and cluster analysis
- Display strong negotiation skills
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.