This Product Manager serves as the Digital Voice of the Customer & Champion of the Consumer Experience for this collection of Quick Service Restaurants.
The Product Manager's key responsibilities center around the digital Customer Experience - defining | shaping | delivering | enhancing all of the digital channels & assets used to engage customers and build & measure satisfaction. These Digital Channels & Assets include Web eCommerce Ordering | Kiosk In-Store | Loyalty Platforms | Mobile Apps and next-generation digital engagement solutions.
As Product Manager, the individual will work collaboratively with the user community & Agile development team members to realize the overall product vision.
The ideal Project Manager candidate will come from an IT | Technology background, having development and/or Digital Project Management experience in Agile environments, complemented with Digital Marketing and Branding experience. Strong Project Management experience is key.
All Industry Experience is welcome, as differing industries can bring unique insights to the QSR space.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Help determine & shape the overall Digital Engagement environment for the 2 QSR brands, via market & competitive research as well customer requirements capture
- Capture detail level of requirement from stakeholders and customers
- Create, prioritize and maintain the Digital Product backlog
- Build and maintain relationships with key Customers & Stakeholders
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to the Agile Development Team
- Product backlog management, including defining user stories and prioritisation
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Facilitating development by working with design and UI | UX teams to ensure the developers have the requisite detail to keep performing iterations
- Constantly monitoring progress, looking for ways to improve the product and make adjustments based on strategic goals
Experience | Skill Requirements
- 4+ Years in IT Consulting | Software Development | Digital Project Management | Digital Marketing | Product Manager Space
- Demonstrable experience of working in an Agile | SCRUM environment, ideally as a Product Owner | Manager
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Senior software development or management experience with deep technical competence
- Digital Marketing & Brand Experience
- Excellent Communicator, Collaborator & Motivator
- Fluent in Thai | Near-fluent in English