The Digital Technical Manager is responsible for the development and support of legacy eOrdering and Customer Call Center applications – as well as the identification and implementation of Next Generation Digital solutions covering eCommerce, CRM & Data Analytics for this Fortune 200 global enterprise in the QSR sector.
The Digital Technical Manager will work with Marketing & Digital teams to help shape the omni-channel Customer Journey enabled by legacy applications (eOrdering, Call Center) and new solutions in the eCommerce, CRM and Customer Loyalty space. Thus, understanding & experience in Digital Marketing concepts (e.g. SEO | SEM, Social Media, Customer Acquisition) along with strong IT, Digital acumen and Digital project management skills are essential.
Ideally you will come from a strong system development background in a core object-oriented programming language, have experience in cross platform integration via web services and possess relevant B2C Digital Marketing experience.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Working with Marketing, help shape Customer Journey requirements and translate those requirements into Digital Solutions
- Work with CIO to develop & drive Digital Customer Engagement Project Transformation roadmap
- Drive implementation of Digital Projects across the eCommerce, CRM, Customer Loyalty spaces
- Maintain, troubleshoot, fix and enhance legacy eCommerce and Call Center System solutions
- Deliver fixes and enhancements via appropriate project delivery methodology (e.g. Agile)
- Manage solution deployment and coordinate with 3rd party vendors and contractors
- Analytical and problem solving
- Self-starter and driven to deliver quality solutions
Experience | Other Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years IT | Digital solution experience as programmer, systems analyst, solution developer, Digital Project Manager
- Good Attitude | Responsible | Analytic | Problem Solver
- Good Decision-making skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good collaborator & interpersonal communication skills
- Digital Project Management in eCommerce | CRM | Customer Loyalty solutions
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.