The Director of Digital Strategy & Partnership Innovation will lead discussions with potential partners on new value creation opportunities, and manage relationships with the senior partner executives for this leading financial services provider.
Key Responsibilities | Deliverables
- Challenge and inspire internal and external stakeholders to find innovative ways to team up with multiples partners and clients
- Build on existing partner relationships at business and/or corporate levels, and align them with the company's products
- Ensure full implementation of strategic partnerships, and take the lead with relevant internal and external stakeholders in addressing potential partnership performance issues
- Play an active role in leveraging specific client situations and digital value propositions to bring digital partnerships
- Managing a program of initiatives to pursue partnership objectives
Experience | Skill Requirements
- Master degree and at least 10+ years of experience managing digital transformation in an international B2B services environment
- Excellent strategic and operational business awareness, with deep understanding of the key drivers, levers, issues and constraints of Digital businesses
- Proven track record in negotiating and bringing to success innovative commercial partnerships ideally at the intersection of natural & built assets and technology/digital
- Recognized as an expert in the field of developing and facilitating commercial partnerships
- Credible counterpart for existing or potential partners with strong business acumen combined with contract negotiation skills
- Accountability for budgets allocated to specific partnerships
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with current working permission in Thailand, and that due to the expected high application rate, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.